- 1 pound of asparagus, trimmed and diagonally cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 pound of sweet mini peppers, stemmed, seeded and halved lengthwise
- 2 medium zucchinis, diagonally cut into 1/2 inch half moons
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh chives
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high (400-450 degrees F)
- Toss all the vegetables: asparagus, mini peppers, zucchini, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until evenly coated.
- Place the vegetables on the grill rack; grill, covered, for 4 minutes. Flip the packets; grill until the vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes more. Remove from the grill.
- Stir butter, parsley, and chives together in a small bowl. Combine with vegetables.
Here, you have asparagus, mini peppers, and zucchini together with a hint of garlic and optional rand butter. Delicious!
Have any questions? Get in touch and connect with Chef Iraj:
Iraj’s LinkedIn Profile
- 7087285948 (Work)